The eyebrows are one of the central elements of the face, so it is essential not to miss their epilation. If the eyebrows are well-drawn, they will emphasize your eyes and give character to your look. Some tips to avoid the carnage.
Table of Contents
These Are The Things You Should Not Do
Let’s start by talking about the big mistakes to avoid. Do not wax too much.
Today, Hollywood actress style of the 50s with eyebrows as thin as a pencil stroke is no longer in fashion! There is no question of waxing too much, under penalty of breaking the natural side and hardening the eyes.
- But Waxing all the same: Too bushy eyebrows are not very aesthetic unless Frida Kahlo is your beauty icon. In recent years, the “natural” eyebrow has nevertheless returned to fashion. It’s up to you to decide, according to your tastes, the color of your complexion and your hair , the shape of your face.
- Follow your “base arch”: each face is unique, and each eyebrow too! So respect the shape and nature of yours.
Hard to draw perfectly proportioned eyebrows? With this method, no more missteps!
Take a Pencil or a Brush:
- Place it vertically along your face, from the corner of the wing of the nose to the birth of the eyebrow, passing through the inner corner of the eye. Epilate everything on the side opposite the eyebrow (top of the nose).
- Place it diagonally between the wing of the nose and the pupil of the eye. The pencil’s extension indicates the “tip” of the eyebrow: which you will have to accentuate by refining it from below.
- Place it diagonally, between the wing of the nose and the outer corner of the eye. The extension of the pencil will show you the point where your eyebrow should stop.
And don’t forget the golden rule for successful home Hair Removal:
- Take your time.
- Take it easy in a well-lit room.
- Use a magnifying mirror for more precision.
Also Read: How To Remove Blackheads From Your Face?
For daily maintenance, before applying Makeup, here are some tips:
- Brush in the direction of the hair: using an eyebrow brush. To keep the line looking beautiful and that no hair sticks out, here’s a little trick: apply a tiny bit of hair gel to the brush. Then brush your eyebrow. He will not move!
- If your eyebrows are naturally sparse, choose an eyebrow pencil, and run it, without pressing too much, on the lighter parts. You can also use it to accentuate the angle (curve) of the eyebrow slightly. For the shade, choose the one that most closely matches the natural colour of your hair.
Different Methods Of Eyebrow Waxing
Tweezers: easy to handle and precise, this is THE best technique for plucking your eyebrows. Provided, of course, not to abuse it and to clean it between each use.
There are even some with an integrated lamp, so you don’t miss a thing!
- Wax: Cold wax removes the tiniest hairs. However, you must be careful not to make the bands too wide, even if it means fine-tuning the hair removal with the tweezers.
If you are afraid of missing out or want a perfect and symmetrical result, you can opt for hair removal in a beauty salon. The beautician, accustomed to this kind of practice, will be able to draw your eyebrows according to their natural line. She can use wax, tweezers, but also the threading technique.
Threading is a technique that comes from Asia and is spreading more and more in Europe. The beautician’s method to handle a thick wire between her fingers to pull out the hairs. This technique allows an impeccable and exact rendering.