The excuse that you don’t have time for sports is over now! This intense HIIT ab workout from fitness influencer takes just 11 minutes. So you can start with it at any time.
If the daily schedule is full of appointments again, the sports units, in particular, are often postponed indefinitely.
How nice that there are also workouts that can be ticked off in a short time but are also effective at the same time.
Table of Contents
Heat Abdominal Muscles And Pulse
Even if you don’t quite know how to design such a session, that’s no problem – fitness influencer MadFit has the proper workout in store for you.
On her Instagram channel, she recently shared an intensive workout that scores in two respects: It not only trains the abdominal muscles intensively – thanks to the fast execution, fat burning is also boosted.
In addition, it only takes eleven minutes. Excuses don’t count!
Here’s how it works: Each of the five exercises is carried out at full power for 30 seconds. There is a 15-second break in between.
What are you waiting for? Put on your sports clothes, put your training mat ready, and you’re ready to go. Have fun!
Maddie starts the workout badass. The mountain climbers will not only get your heart rate up, but they will also work your abdominal muscles intensively.
Another advantage of this exercise: Since you are in the high plank during the execution, many other muscle strands in your body are also trained.
- The starting position is the high plank. Important here: The hands are placed directly under the shoulders, the head is held in the back extension.
- In this position, perform the Mountain Climbers by alternately rapidly flexing your knees toward your core and straightening your legs back out.
- Twist slightly by drawing your right knee toward your left chest and your left knee toward your right chest during this movement.
Burpee With Hip Up
Intense and fun, this exciting compound exercise continues. To do this, first stand at one end of your pad.
- Start upright and perform the burpee by standing on tiptoe and stretching your arms upwards.
- Then bend your knees and lower yourself onto your buttocks. Roll directly over your back, lifting your legs in the air as you do so.
- You should now only be touching the mat with your upper back, your legs pointing straight up as far as possible – the tension should be felt in the front abdominal muscles in particular.
- Then roll back, straighten up and do the next burpee straight away.
With this exercise, it’s certainly tempting to do it with a lot of momentum, but doing so would significantly reduce its effectiveness.
Therefore, it is better to do the movements slowly but with strength, especially lifting your pelvis in the candle.
It continues with an exercise that primarily targets the abdominal muscles and will also address other muscle strands of your body.
- The starting position is on all fours, where you only stand on your hands and feet.
- Shift your weight to your right hand and left foot, and lift your other hand and foot off the floor.
- Twist your body to the left and extend your free right leg in that direction. Meanwhile, you hold your free arm in front of your chest.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the movement with the other side.
At first glance, this exercise looks a bit complicated. But once you’re in, the principle is straightforward.
Make sure that you always take your head with you during the movement – this is healthier for the cervical vertebrae.
Leg In And Out
Are you already quite the pump? Your abdominal muscles still have to hold out a bit.
- Sit on your mat, straighten your legs and lean back with your upper body. You can use your hands to support yourself on the sides.
- Now alternately pull your knees towards your upper body and stretch them out again.
- Your upper body moves with you: If both legs are stretched out, your upper body is also leaning further back. If one leg is drawn up, you sit a little more upright.
Attention: During the execution, your legs are permanently in the air. Even if they are stretched out, you must not put your feet down – maximum tension.
Ab Extension Crab Toe Touch
Just one more exercise, and you’re done. But this last final sprint has it all again. So give it, you’re all!
- Start sitting again: your legs are drawn up, your hands are placed next to your bottom.
- Now lean backward, stretch your arms overhead and lengthen your legs, too, but keep your limbs in the air.
- Sit back up, tuck your legs and arms back in, and shift your weight to your right foot and left hand.
- Lift your butt off the floor and stretch your free left leg up into the air.
- With your free hand, briefly touch your left foot and return to the starting position, from where you begin the passage on the other side.
After performing this last exercise for 30 seconds, you are already through with the crisp workout.
Also Read: Exercises To Do At Home And Keep Fit