Fruit drinks are the ideal snack for in-between – refreshing and packed with vitamins. Berries are rich in vitamin C, which acts as an antioxidant in many metabolic processes. The banana thickens this smoothie, gives it its creamy consistency, and contains a lot of potassium.
- Dish: Drink / juice / smoothie, snack / snack
- properties: protein-rich, high-energy, pureed
- complaints: loss of appetite, difficulty chewing/swallowing, unwanted weight loss, feeling of fullness
- working hours: 2 minutes
- Cooking / baking time: 7 minutes
- total time: 9 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- 400 ml milk 3.5% fat
- 50 g unsalted cashew nuts
- 250 g strawberries frozen or fresh
- One ripe banana (≙ approx. 100 g)
- Sugar if necessary
- Put the milk and the cashew nuts in the blender and mix for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the strawberries and banana and mix again until the smoothie becomes velvety.
- Possibly add sugar to taste.
Soak the cashew nuts in the milk for 10 minutes before preparation. Then they will be soft and easier to mix. Prepared with vanilla, almond, or coconut milk, this smoothie tastes almost like ice cream.
Nutritional information (per serving)
- Portion: 200 g | Calories: 186 kcal | Carbohydrates: 16 g | Protein: 6.8 g | Fat: 10 g | Dietary fiber: 2.1 g
- The recommended amount of pancreatic enzymes per serving: 20,000 IU
- Included 5-a-day servings of fruit per serving: approx. 0.75
Also Read: Apple And Carrot Smoothie For Weight Loss